Fir wooden house C 113 Minodora
Fir wooden house with an useful area of 84.5 sqm plus a terrace of 9.75 sqm where you can relax with a cup of mulled wine and a good book and a balcony where from you can admire the view and enjoy nature. The fir wooden house is functionally divided, on the ground floor there are the living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom and in the attic there are two bedrooms. This fir wooden house is ideal for a family that wishes to spend the weekends or vacations in the middle of nature and away from the commotion of the city.
- Ground floor: 6.5m / 6.5m (42.25m2) = PRICE 250 euro/sqm (VTA included)
- Garret floor: 6.5m / 6.5m (42.25m2) = PRICE 250 euro/sqm (VTA included)
- Terrace: 9.5m2 = PRICE 100 euro/sqm (VTA included)
- Balcony: 9.5m2 = PRICE 100 euro/sqm (VTA included)
- Wall thickness: 80 mm - double tongue and groove joint technology, beam interlocking at the corners
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
KIT PRICE: 23075 euro (VTA included)
The price includes:
- exterior walls,
- full roof
- clasic doors
- clasic windows
- interior stairs
- staining of wood
- the foundation
- interior walls insulation
- sanitary and electrical
- The documentation (the project, the plans), the approvals and authorizations are the responsibility of the beneficiary
- The foundation (plate), the electric wiring and the piping are provided by the owner
- The construction deadline is between 30 and 90 days starting from the day of the payment of the 40% advance. The next payment of 50% will be made when receiving the KIT (transportation) and the remaining 10% on assembly.
- The beneficiary will provide the accommodation and a meal / day for the assembly team.
HOME LEMN DESIGN SRL make to order Wooden Houses and Chalets, for more details you can contact us at the following phone number 0741002515 / 0730320115 or via e-mail [email protected] / [email protected]
You can also request a price offer by filling in the online form, an agent DesignLemn.ro will take over your request, will analyze it and will answer in the shortest time possible.