Fir wooden house C 122 Mizil
- Availibility: Custom
- Categories : Wooden Houses
divided; at ground floor there are the living room and the kitchen and in the attic there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. This house integrates perfectly both in the rural and urban areas being ideal for a family with children.
Depending on your needs or desires the project of the house can be modified. The wooden house is going to be made either according to your design either according to a design done together with our team.
- imprint 6,8m/9m(61,2 sqm)
- ground floor 6,8m/5m (34 sqm)
- attic ground floor 6,8m/3m si 6,8m/1m total 27,3 sqm
- attic 6,8m/6m (40,8 sqm)
- attic terrace de 6,8/3m (20,5 sqm)
- attic balcony de 3m/1m (3 sqm)
- Wall thickness - 80 mm - tongue and groove joint technology
- living room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- exterior walls
- Complete roof of bituminous shingles (for a surcharge can be made of Bilka panel or tiles)
- Classical doors
- Classical windows
- interior walls insulation
- staining of wood
- interior ground floor (between 18 mm – 20 mm, fir wood)
- electrical wiring and sanitary group (we don’t carry out electrical or sanitary installation works)
- foundation (we don’t make foundations)
1. The documentation (the project, the plans), the approvals and authorizations are the responsibility of the beneficiary
2. The foundation (plate), the electric wiring and the piping are provided by the owner
3. The completion period is between 30 and 90 days starting from the day of the payment of the 40% advance. The next payment of 50% will be made when receiving the KIT (transportation) and the remaining 10% on assembly.
4. The beneficiary will provide the accommodation and a meal / day for the assembly team.