Fir wooden house C 256 Minodora, Giurgiu
- Availibility: Custom
- Categories : Wooden Houses
Fir wooden house with an useful area of 91 sqm plus a terrace of 10,5 sqm where you can relax with a cup of mulled wine and a good book and a balcony where from you can admire the view and enjoy nature. The fir wooden house is functionally divided, on the ground floor there are the living room, the kitchen, and the bathroom and in the attic there are two bedrooms and a second bathroom. This fir wooden house is ideal for a family that wishes to spend the weekends or vacations in the middle of nature and away from the commotion of the city.
Depending on your needs or desires the project of the house can be modified. The wooden house is going to be made either according to your design either according to a design done together with our team.
- ground floor : 7m / 6,5m (45,5 sqm)
- attic : 7m / 6,5m (45,5 sqm)
– terrace : 7m / 1,5m (10,5 sqm)
- balcony : 7m / 1,5m (10,5 sqm)
– Wall thickness - 80 mm - double tongue and groove joint technology
- living room
- 2 bedrooms
- exterior walls
- Complete roof of Bilka panel or tiles
- Double glazed doors
- Double glazed windows
- Interior stairs
- interior walls insulation
- staining of wood
- interior floor (between 18 mm – 20 mm, fir wood)
- electrical wiring and sanitary group (we don’t carry out electrical or sanitary installation works)
- foundation (we don’t make foundations)
1. The documentation (the project, the plans), the approvals and authorizations are the responsibility of the beneficiary
2. The foundation (plate), the electric wiring and the piping are provided by the owner
3. The completion period is between 30 and 90 days starting from the day of the payment of the 40% advance. The next payment of 50% will be made when receiving the KIT (transportation) and the remaining 10% on assembly.
4. The beneficiary will provide the accommodation and a meal / day for the assembly team.