Fir wooden house Piatra Neamt C 161
- Availibility: Custom
- Categories : Wooden Houses
The fir wooden house has an area of 70 sqm, plus a terrace of 5.25 sqm and consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen, a hall and a bathroom. This fir wooden house with a generous surface is practical and ideal in the same time for a family with children.
Depending on your needs or desires the project of the house can be modified. The wooden house is going to be made either according to your design either according to a design done together with our team.
- imprint: 7m / 10m (70 sqm)
- terrace: 3.5m / 1.5m (5.25 sqm)
- wall thickness: 45mm - tongue and groove joint technology, beam interlocking at the corners
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 kitchen
- exterior walls,
- full roof with bituminous shingle (for a surcharge, the roof can be made of bilka sheet covering)
- classic doors
- classic window
- interior walls insulation
- staining of wood
- the foundation (not available)
- sanitary and electrical (not available)
- flooring on the ground floor (18mm-20mm, 18 euro/mp)
- stand/pedestal (20 euro/sqm)
The documentation (the project, the plans), the approvals and authorizations are the responsibility of the beneficiary.
The foundation (plate), the electric wiring and the piping are provided by the owner.
The construction deadline is between 30 and 90 days starting from the day of the payment of the 40% advance. The next payment of 50% will be made when receiving the KIT (transportation) and the remaining 10% on assembly.
The beneficiary will provide the accommodation and a meal / day for the assembly team.